Job Title: Content Co-ordinator
Brief overview: Propel is the leading provider of UK hospitality news and face-to-face learning events. This new role has been created to support the growth of Propel’s Premium Club. This is a subscription service which entitles members to a number of benefits including access to databases with key industry insights such as the database listing the leading hospitality multiple site operators in the UK.
Responsible to: Director of Communication and Premium Services, Managing Director
Responsible for: Database entry, analysis, management and promotion, supporting the editorial and events team
- Updating the Multi-Site database by analysing Propel’s market-leading newsletter
- Writing an accompanying monthly report to the Multi-Site database on the new companies added to the database
- Updating the New Openings database by analysing Propel’s market-leading newsletter
- Writing an accompanying monthly report to the New Openings database on the new openings added to the database
- Liaise with Propel’s designer on creating the reports and the delivery of the database and report to Propel Premium Club Members
- Proofing above reports and other copy when required
- Promoting both databases through written copy for the newsletter and the ability to create content for social media promotion
- Re-purposing newsletter content for social media promotion when required
- Creating content to promote events and other Propel services
- Supporting the events and editorial team when required
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Demonstrable experience of working to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of promoting content through social media channels
- Background in journalism / communications / content
- Knowledge of Canva
- Understanding of posting content to LinkedIn, Instagram
- Knowledge of MailChimp
Location: The role is home-based, with availability to attend events in London and elsewhere. Based in Peterborough or nearby region would be an advantage.
Benefits: The Content Co-ordinator role pays a competitive salary. Three per cent of salary is paid into the NEST pension scheme; employees make a 5% contribution of salary.
Holiday: Propel staff members receive 25 days’ holiday a year plus public holidays.
Please send CV and one page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org